Roman Empire Design Wedding Tiara
The Roman Empire Design Wedding Tiara is a majestic accessory to make any bride feel like a queen on her big day. Inspired by the the Roman Empire era.
This fabulous Wedding Tiara is our Roman Empire design. Constructed to our specification in Rhodium plated Copper with simulated diamonds this statement piece of jewellery will last a lifetime. The simulated diamonds are AAA quality cubic zirconias and are individually hand set.
New to our range, our Roman Empire Design Wedding Tiara is proving very popular, it’s classic form makes it ideal for a wedding or formal occasion.
Please note. Our wedding tiaras are produced to a standard size but as they are made of copper they are flexible, this flexibility allows for adjustment to cater for varying head sizes and hair styles.
Once adjusted to the required fit the tiara can be pinned in place using the holes on each end of the frame.
Performing these two necessary simple actions will ensure that the tiara stays firmly in place for as long as required.
Need a tiara for a different occasion? These are also perfect as a Prom tiara or Quinceanera tiara, to make your celebration special.
Rhodium is a member of the Platinum family. In the last decade or so, all the top designer Jewellers are using this as a plating over sterling silver.
The benefits include a wonderful sheen much like 18k white gold. And long term anti Tarnish properties.
Consider the advantages of Karianne’s Secret Wedding Tiaras:
- A beautiful statement piece that has the look and feel of the real thing.
- An heirloom which will be a reminder of your special day, yours to pass down.
- At around £40 it is a fraction of the cost of a real diamond tiara.
- Constructed robustly it will not fall apart and spoil your day.
- Ideal as a gift for a bride on her wedding day.
- A real statement piece, stand out on a special evening out.