These William Morris printed shawls and are exclusively produced for Karianne’s Secret. They are handcrafted in Nepal using the hair of the mountain goats found in that region.
These shawls are a classic design aimed at the sophisticated woman who is confident enough to wear this timeless accessory that’s never out of fashion.
These shawls are part of a limited edition, only 25 of each colour were ever produced, when they are gone we will not be replenishing the stock as production costs are inhibitive. A never to be repeated offer, when you own one of these you really are in an exclusive club.
A shawl is the most versatile of all accessories, it can be worn loosely over the shoulders, draped over the arms, tied as a shrug or simply wrapped closely around the neck when the weather is cold.
Elegant and comfortable, it is perfect for evening wear for extra warmth.
Treat yourself to one of these exclusive shawls today and you’ll love it forever
TOP FEATURES OF OUR CASHMERE SHAWLS FOR WOMEN
- Handcrafted by artisans in Kathmandu using traditional methods.
- Made using luxurious 2 ply cashmere and silk for extraordinary comfort, softness, and warmth
- Printed with a William Morris Honey Suckle pattern
- Can be worn all year round.
- Available in 4 colours to suit all tastes and occasions.
One size, 200cm x 70cm approximately
WHY BUY A PRINTED CASHMERE SHAWL
If you want to stand out from the crowd why not buy this limited edition William Moori Honeysuckle Print shawl. With proper care these shawls will last longer than standard woollen or acrylic shawls. The thin yet super warm fabric will keep you warm through the year.
This shawl is crafted from 2 ply 100 % cashmere yarn blended with silk, making it stronger than the single strand thread
CLEANING YOUR SHAWL
Similar to pure cashmere products a blended cashmere needs shawl to be cared for correctly and we recommend dry cleaning.
If you prefer to wash your shawl at home, please do so by hand with a mild detergent in lukewarm water.
- Do not machine wash or iron.
- Do not wring because the shawl will lose its original shape.
- Do not spin dry.
- To remove the excess water, lay your shawl on top of a towel and roll into a tube shape. Press down gently to let the towel soak up the excess water from the shawl.
- Finish drying by laying flat on an even surface, a garment steamer can be used to gently press out any wrinkles.
- Do not hang out to dry or your shawl will stretch and lose its shape.
- Ironing should not be necessary but if needed always iron at low temperature with a barrier cloth
Ideal for the mature sophisticated lady
AVAILABLE COLOURS OF LADIES CASHMERE SHAWLS