These blended shawls are 70% Cashmere 30% Silk and are exclusively produced for Karianne’s Secret. They are handcrafted in Nepal using the hair of the mountain goats found in that region and the finest silk.
The addition of silk allows the weaver to achieve a tighter knit so these shawls are significantly heavier than our standard range of cashmere shawls.
This mix blend shawl is a must for any discerning lady’s wardrobe a timeless accessory that’s never out of fashion. Equally soft against the skin but with a slight sheen which catches the light to offer a more classy look.
A shawl is the most versatile of all garments, it can worn be tied as a shrug, simply draped over the arms or wrapped closely around the neck for extra warmth.
Elegant and comfortable these shawls are ideal evening wear.
Keeping warm has never been easier. Treat yourself to one of our exclusive blended shawls today.
- Hand finished by artisans in Kathmandu using traditional methods.
- Made using luxurious 2 ply cashmere and silk for extraordinary comfort, softness, and warmth
- Suitable for wearing all year round.
- Available in 9 colours (4 warm options listed here) to suit all tastes and occasions.
One size, 200cm x 70cm approximately
WHY BUY A BLENDED CASHMERE SHAWL
This luxurious blended cashmere/silk shawl is so soft on the skin and lightweight for a comfort, unlike standard woollen products it is unlikely to irritate your skin.
With proper care, this shawl will last for many years, it has a longer life than standard woollen or acrylic shawls. The thin yet super warm fabric will keep you warm through the year.
This shawl is crafted from 2 ply 100 % cashmere yarn blended with silk, making it stronger than the single strand thread
CLEANING YOUR BLENDED SHAWL
Similar to pure cashmere products a blended cashmere needs shawl to be cared for correctly and we recommend dry cleaning.
If you prefer to wash your shawl at home, please do so by hand with a mild detergent in lukewarm water.
- Do not machine wash or iron.
- Do wring or spin dry or your shawl will lose its shape
- To remove excess water, lay your shawl on a towel an press down gently to let the towel soak up the excess water.
- Finish drying by laying flat on even surface, a garment steamer can be used to gently press out any wrinkles.
- Ironing should not be necessary but if needed iron at low temperature with a barrier cloth
Ideal for both young and old.