This 100% pure silk scarf in orange ikat print is exclusively manufactured for Karianne’s Secret. The finest silk quality of this scarf will make you feel comfortable. An ikat printed scarf will add some poise and zest to your attire. It is lightweight and soft and will offer great warmth on any cold evening. This is an ideal all climate, season, event and occasion scarf for girls and women. It will add a complete finishing touch to all outfits. You can pair this exclusive pattern as well as color with your favorite jacket, suit, sweater, or coat. To enjoy a long and relaxed day, lay this scarf over the shoulders. Get hold of our unique and beautiful scarf and add glamour to your chic look today.
- Hand finished by craftsman using standard methods.
- Attractive appearance and soft feel.
- A must-have accessory for women and girl of any age group.
- Available in 2 colors.
One size, 33cm x 170cmapproximately.
WHY BUY A 100% PURE SCARF PRINTED IN IKAT ORANGE?
- This soft and comfortable scarf will keep your neck well covered to keep away any external harmful influences to enter the body, mostly the wind.
- It will also be contributing to any suit, jackets or blazer’s longevity as it will be protecting the necklines when it will be worn inside along the outfit’s collar.
- It is versatile and affordable. The adorable ikat prints will look modish on everyone.
- You can pamper the senses with this silk scarf as it will feel soft to touch and can also be draped easily and will have a great flow and fall to the material.
- It is the best bet for warm as well as attractive options that will be adding style and also keep you cozy throughout the winter.
CLEANING YOUR PRINTED ORANGE IKAT SCARF
- Dry clean or hand wash individually in cold water.
- Make use a gentle shampoo or detergent.
- Never machine wash. If you want you can do machine wash at home but set it at a low temperature along with delicate mode.
- Do not spin or wring the scarf as it will not retain its original shape.
- In order to remove additional water, lay it on a towel or any even surface and then gently press down to allow the towel to rinse the water.
- To prevent the scarf from losing its shape, avoid drying it on a hanger.
- Avoid ironing but if it is necessary always do it at a low temperature and make use of a barrier fabric.
It is ideal for both young girls and old women.