This special scarf has been exclusively produced for you, the consumer at Karianne’s Secret with, a hundred percent silk specially extracted from the highest producing caterpillars in order to deliver the best quality to you. We bet you that you’ll realise it as soon as you get your hands on this scarf.
Also, this smoothness and lightness allows the scarf to practically complement any outfit you wear. This grants it a certain versatility unfound in other products within the market which practically cannot compete with the quality of this scarf. If you choose to get yourself this reminder of luxury, prestige and beauty, you’d really be opting to give yourself a wonderful gift indeed.
TOP FEATURES OF OUR 100% PURE SILK SCARF
- Crafted by hand, personally by highly talented craftsmen and artisans.
- Designed using smooth and soft silk which will basically flow in your hands.
- Quite lightweight and easy to carry. You’d practically forget that
- A perfect complementary addition to any woman’s wardrobe and can be worn all year round.
- Available in 14 gorgeous colours.
One size only, perfectly comfortable for women of all sizes.
33 cm x 170 cm
WHY BUY A 100% PURE SILK SCARF
This smooth, silk scarf will be an amazing addition to your wardrobe and amazing complement any dresses you choose to wear throughout the year while granting you a certain elegance and style which would make all your friends jealous.
If cared for properly, this pure silk scarf will be quite durable.
CLEANING YOUR PURE SILK SCARF
Buying this silk scarf will be nothing short of an investment and if you wish to enjoy returns for a prolonged period of time then you should definitely care for it properly at home. Don’t worry about spending too much on its care as you’re likely to have everything you need right in your home.
These are some tips you can keep in mind in order to increase the longevity of your silk scarf:
- Apply any makeup, perfume or lotion before wearing the scarf and do so after they’ve dried.
- Store the scarf in a dry place and ensure it’s clean before storing.
- Non-acid tissue paper can be used to soften any folds of the scarf and prevent harsh creases which can be damaging to the fibres.
- Use a combination of cool water, gentle detergent (mild) or wool wash and an oxygen-based bleach to fill a small bowl or bucket and handwash the scarf softly while targeting any stains.
- Rinse the scarf in cool water and then place the scarf between two towels to remove any excess moisture.
- That should do the trick.
Perfect for all ages.