Cashmere Wool Blend Ladies Luxury Shawl in White Handcrafted in Nepal.
Cashmere Wool Blend Ladies Luxury Shawl Winter scarf in White Handcrafted in Nepal.
These shawls are exclusively produced for Karianne’s Secret. They are handcrafted in Nepal using the hair of the mountain goats found in that region.
A shawl is the most versatile of all accessories, it can be worn loosely over the shoulders, tied as a shrug of wrapped closely around the neck when the weather is icy.
Elegant and comfortable, it will be perfect for day or evening wear for extra warmth.
A holiday essential lightweight but very warm to wear, perfect on flights, eating out and for cooler evenings. This shawl is a must for any discerning lady’s wardrobe a timeless accessory that’s never out of fashion.
So wherever your day takes you, out with friends, walking the dog or working, keeping warm has never been easier. Treat yourself to one of our exclusive shawls today and you’ll love it forever
TOP FEATURES OF OUR SHAWLS FOR WOMEN
- Handcrafted by artisans in Kathmandu using traditional methods.
- Made using luxurious 2 ply yarn for extraordinary comfort, softness, and warmth
- Can be worn all year round.
- Available in 25 colours to suit all tastes and occasions.
One size, 200cm x 70cm approximately
WHY BUY A SHAWL
This luxurious shawl is so soft on the skin and lightweight for a comfort, unlike standard woollen products it is unlikely to irritate your skin. With proper care, this shawl will last longer than standard woollen or acrylic shawls. The thin yet super warm fabric will keep you warm through the year.
This cashmere shawl is crafted from 2 ply yarn, making it stronger than the single strand thread
CLEANING YOUR SHAWL
Your shawl needs to be cared for correctly and we recommend dry cleaning.
If you prefer to wash your shawl at home, please do so by hand with a mild detergent in lukewarm water.
- Do not machine wash or iron.
- Do not wring because the shawl will lose its original shape.
- Never spin dry.
- To remove the excess water, lay your shawl on top of a towel and roll into a tube shape. Press down gently to let the towel soak up the excess water from the shawl.
- Finish drying by laying flat on an even surface, a garment steamer can be used to gently press out any wrinkles.
- Do not hang out to dry or your shawl will stretch and lose its shape.
- Ironing should not be necessary but if needed always iron at low temperature with a barrier cloth
Ideal for both young and old.