Ladies Cable Knit Cashmere Wool Blend Poncho Midnight Blue
The Cashmere Cable Knit Poncho in Navy Blue is handcrafted in Nepal. These are both warm and thick with beautiful detail.
Out of stock
These cable knit ponchos are slightly heavier than our plain ponchos, the cable knit range is a more fashionable alternative. The cable pattern gives the poncho body and it will hang beautifully from the shoulders.
Exclusively produced for Karianne’s Secret in 100% pure cashmere they are handcrafted in Nepal using the hair of the mountain goats found in that region.
A versatile garment for any season, a cable knit cashmere poncho navy blue is ideal.
Elegant yet comfortable and perfect for day or evening wear.
Treat yourself to one of our exclusive cable knit ponchos today and you’ll love it forever, a stylish and fashionable alternative to a jumper or cardigan.
TOP FEATURES OF OUR MIDNIGHT BLUE PONCHOS FOR WOMEN
- Hand finished by artisans using traditional methods.
- Made using luxurious 2 ply yarn for extra warmth and comfort.
- 250 grams in weight
- An ideal addition to any woman’s wardrobe can be worn all year round.
- Available in 10 beautiful colours.
One size, 8 to 16 UK
WHY BUY A CABLE KNIT PONCHO ?
A cable knit poncho is a stylish and fashionable alternative to our plain poncho range. Soft against the skin and lightweight for comfort, unlike standard woollen products it is unlikely to irritate your skin.
Cared for properly, this cashmere cable knit poncho will last for many years. The thin yet super warm fabric will keep you warm through the year and give you a stylish look.
Made from 2 ply 100 % cashmere yarn giving it additional strength and weight, it is much stronger than the single strand thread and will always remain shapely.
CLEANING YOUR PONCHO
- Dry cleaning is recommended for all of our cashmere products.
- However, you can gently wash navy blue ponchos by hand at home using a mild detergent in lukwarm water.
- If you prefer machine washing at home, set your washing machine to run on low temperature and choose delicate mode.
- Do not wring because the poncho will lose its original shape.
- Never spin.
- Finish drying by laying flat on an even surface, a garment steamer can be used to gently press out any wrinkles.
- Do not dry on a hanger or your navy blue poncho will stretch and lose its shape.
- Ironing should not be necessary but if needed always iron at low temperature with a barrier cloth
Ideal for both young and old.