These 100 % pure cashmere ponchos are exclusively produced for Karianne’s Secret. They are handcrafted in Nepal using the hair of the mountain goats found in that region.
A Poncho is the perfect cover-up, throw it on and you are ready to go. More than a just a simple accessory.
If you are looking for a versatile garment for any season, a cashmere poncho is just the thing.
Elegant yet comfortable, it will be perfect worn on it’s own on cool evenings or over a jumper for extra warmth. A holiday essential lightweight but very warm to wear, perfect on flights, eating out and for cooler evenings.
So wherever your day takes you, out with friends, walking the dog or working, keeping warm has never looked so stylish. Treat yourself to one of our exclusive ponchos today and you’ll love it forever A Cherry Red Cashmere Poncho is a stylish alternative to a sweater or cardigan.
TOP FEATURES OF OUR CASHMERE PONCHOS FOR WOMEN
- Handcrafted by artisans in Kathmandu using traditional methods.
- Made using luxurious 2 ply cashmere for extraordinary comfort, softness, and warmth.
- 230 grams in weight.
- Can be worn all year round.
- Available in 15 colours to suit all tastes and occasions.
One size, 8 to 16 UK
Why Buy A Lightweight Cherry Red Cashmere Poncho Cape?
This luxurious 100 % cashmere cherry red poncho is an excellent alternative to bulky woollen garments. It is soft on the skin and lightweight for a comfort, unlike standard woollen products it is unlikely to irritate your skin. With proper care, this cashmere poncho will last longer than standard woolen wear. The thin yet super warm fabric will keep you warm through the year and give you a stylish look.
This cashmere poncho is made from 2 ply 100 % cashmere yarn, making it stronger than the single strand thread
Cleaning Your Cherry Red Cashmere Poncho
- Your cherry red cashmere poncho needs to be cared for correctly and we recommend dry cleaning.
- If you prefer to wash your cherry red cashmere poncho at home, please do so by hand with a mild detergent in lukewarm water
- Do not wring because the poncho will lose its original shape.
- Never spin dry.
- To remove the excess water, lay your poncho on top of a towel and roll into a tube shape. Press down gently to let the towel soak up the excess water from the poncho.
- Finish drying by laying flat on an even surface, a garment steamer can be used to gently press out any wrinkles.
- Do not dry on a hanger or your poncho will stretch and lose its shape.
- Ironing should not be necessary but if needed always iron at low temperature with a barrier clot
Ideal for both young and old.