Login / Register
Checkout Our Exclusive Collection > HERE
Open the top bar

# Type at least 8 characters to search # Hit enter to search or ESC to close

925 Solid Sterling Silver Riviera / Tennis Necklace 4.5mm wide 16/17/18 inches


Jewelry has undeniably made women feel beautiful and appealing. An extraordinary Simulated Diamond tennis necklace, provided with a clasp, and adjustable extension Rhodium plated in Sterling silver. Today, sterling silver is widely used in all kinds of jewelry styles and shines as beautifully as other metals, in fact brilliantly with affordable prices when compared to gold. The sparkle of this diamond shines so brilliantly so anyone can notice this jewelry from a distance of 20 meters. Also the necklace picks up and subtly reflects light.

16" 17" 18"
Share on:

You can see this one sparkle from 20 metres away! This has a 3 prong setting to ensure it bends beautifully and will sit facing forward. In sizes 16,17 & 18 inches (all with a 4cm extension if needed) stunning simulated diamonds cubic zirconia simulated diamonds (AAA) set in sterling silver with a rhodium platingĀ  so it will never tarnish! It’s 4.5mm wide and of the absolutely highest quality, beautiful! This is a fine quality item and not be mistaken for cheap inferior items out there. It will not break or bend with normal use unlike some. Comes in a luxury leatherette gift/ presentation box.


  • Each stone is carefully set by hand by a skilled and expert jeweler, creating a totally iced out look! This Necklace will not miss to grasp the attention of people’s eye.
  • The simulated diamonds are finely framed with miligrain edges on the side walls.

The beauty and elegance of this finest piece of jewelry is sure to catch the attraction of the guests in most of the occasions that includes daily casual wear, parties and wedding. It is also a perfect supreme piece suitable for wedding, bridals and special junctures.

Available in varied lengths such as in sizes 16,17 & 18 inches (all with a 4cm extension if needed)

  • 16 inches 88 stones equivalent of 22 carats
  • 17 inches 94 stones equivalent of 23.5 carats
  • 18 inches 100 stones equivalent of 25 carats


This 925 Solid Sterling Silver Riviera is sure to explore the jewelry trend and when to want to try an affordable version for yourself, this is sure to be a wonderful choice. Perhaps a unique design for unique girl. Definitely, you will have a guaranteed satisfaction from all women when you gift it as an anniversary gift or bridal proposal.


Sterling silver jewelry are generally made in composition with varied percentages of copper but is most often seen with the .925 stamp, which implies that the composition is of 92.5 percent of silver and the remaining 7.5 percent is made of copper. Since sterling silver are sensitive metals when handled not with care, it loses its brilliant luster and shine. Let us see how to maintain this beautiful tennis necklace

  • When cleaning the jewelry, silver should not come into contact with harsh household chemicals such as bleach, ammonia, or chlorine. These chemicals have the potential to corrode the jewelry and make it lose its sparkles.
  • Regular cleaning from oil and dust will enhance the jewelry to bring enough sparkle and elegant glamour.
  • Similarly, wearing silver jewelry regularly will prevent the jewelry from getting tarnished and help maintain its shine
  • To avoid scratches of this finest piece of jewelry, it should be stored in a lined jewelry box or pouch


For people who have been craving for something new to wear as an everyday wardrobe staple tennis necklaces is indeed an ideal choice for cool fashion girls and celebrities.


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “925 Solid Sterling Silver Riviera / Tennis Necklace 4.5mm wide 16/17/18 inches”
Back to top
Privacy Settings

When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. Control your personal Cookie Services here.

These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems.

In order to use this website we use the following technically required cookies
  • wordpress_test_cookie
  • wordpress_logged_in_
  • wordpress_sec

For perfomance reasons we use Cloudflare as a CDN network. This saves a cookie "__cfduid" to apply security settings on a per-client basis. This cookie is strictly necessary for Cloudflare's security features and cannot be turned off.
  • __cfduid

We use WooCommerce as a shopping system. For cart and order processing 2 cookies will be stored. This cookies are strictly necessary and can not be turned off.
  • woocommerce_cart_hash
  • woocommerce_items_in_cart

Decline all Services
Accept all Services