100% pure cashmere knitted scarf in 9 classic colours, very soft and warm. This is a must for any discerning gentleman’s wardrobe this season. This stunning garment weighs a significant 230 grams. Commonly misused Pashmina is the traditional name for the very finest grade of cashmere wool. Because of its unique softness and comforting warmth, pashmina is also known as the “diamond fabric” and the “soft gold of high Asia.” Put simply, it is the finest, softest and warmest wool available anywhere. So do not wait any longer and surprise your man with this great gift.
- It is purely cashmere.
- Handcrafted by artisans with the help of conventional methods.
- Stylish 2 ply knit royal blue colour.
- The fine quality of cashmere adds great comfort, softness as well as warmth.
- Available in 9 colours to complement each and every taste as well as occasion.
- It can be worn throughout the year.
One size, 200x70cm approximately.
WHY BUY A 100% CASHMERE LARGE OVERSIZED THICK KNITTED SCARF IN ROYAL BLUE?
- This soft and lightweight 100% pure cashmere scarf adds comfort. Unlike any traditional woollen scarf it is soft on the skin and thus will never irritate it.
- It is specially crafted from 2ply pure pashmina wool. Thus it is much stronger than the thread with single strand.
- If you properly take care of this cashmere scarf, then it will last for a longer duration than the standard woollen scarves.
- The thin and extremely warm fabric will be adding warmth all through the year.
- They are knitted in popular size of 200 * 70 cm and hence they will always be in trend.
- This oversized cashmere scarf is a wonderful fashion accessory for any man.
CLEANING YOUR CASHMERE LARGE OVERSIZED THICK KNITTED SCARF
- Dry cleaning is always recommended. But if you opt for hand washing then remember to make use of a mild detergent and always use lukewarm water.
- Do not try machine washing but if you prefer it over hand wash then use the gentlest setting that is available.
- Remember not to spin dry or wring as the scarf will lose its real shape.
- If you want to remove any extra water, put your scarf flat on one towel. Press it down gently to make the towel dry by soaking up that water.
- To press out wrinkles gently use a steamer if needed.
- Do not iron the scarf but if required always iron at a much lower temperature and with a barrier cloth.
This oversized scarf is perfect for both young and old men.