The addition of a rhodium plating on the silver and white diamond set makes sure that the beauty of your ravishing set never fades or tarnishes, allowing the magical experience to truly last forever. Yes, this is a nod to the extreme durability of the set in of itself. Such a purely gorgeous set belongs to the wardrobe of women with class and elegance, the ones which don’t only wish to but do stand out from the crowd and look quite natural and well-suited and placed while doing so. Are you such a handsome lady?
The versatility and pure simplicity of the pieces ensure that the set is as flexibly wearable as is possible. You can quite easily wear to a casual gathering of friends as you’d to a high class formal party among chaperons and mayors. So beautiful and eye-catching, you wouldn’t hear the end of it from your friends. Looking so gorgeous and elegant has never been easier!
- Assorted and crafted by skilled craftsmen from all around the world, bringing in their varying uniqueness to the set.
- Made using sterling silver, white diamond and rhodium-plating – all combing to give you this magnificent piece.
- Suitable to be worn at all events
- Comes in a gorgeous sleek leatherette gift box which ensures its protection as well.
WHY BUY THE SIMULATED DIAMOND & EMERALD PENDANT & EARRING SET
- This luxurious piece of jewellery will not overpower your own natural beauty but simply enhance it, allowing you to become the centre of attraction at any formal/informal event or gathering.
- Not only that, as mentioned above, the rhodium plating allows the product to never lose its shine and glory, allowing to experience the thrill and class of wearing it every single day as if brand new.
- The craftsman ship within this set is equivalent to that of several craftsmen combining their lives’ best works.
CLEANING YOUR SIMULATED DIAMOND & EMERALD PENDANT & EARRING SET
In order to extend the durability and life span of your gorgeous set even more, you can try taking utmost care of it. This’d only require everyday household items (and not some expensive cleaning sets) like Alka-seltzer, Aluminium foil or baking soda. Either of these methods should be ideal.
- Drop your set into a box of Alka-seltzer and when you pull it out after a couple of minutes, it’ll be sparkling
- Line a small bowl with household aluminium foil, fill it with hot water and mix in one tablespoon of powdered laundry detergent (bleach-free and not liquid). Put in the jewellery and rinse and dry after a minute.